Friday, March 25, 2011
I'm sure the left-wing will deflect and call Beck crazy, but why don't they answer the questions first? It's time people start putting their emotions away and bring out the common sense analytical mind. We need to ask if Obama is taking us in the direction we want to go? We have been watching the outcome of all his decisions over the past few years. How are the outcomes? Are we better or worse off? Are we going in the right direction? Do we have any friends around the world anymore?
1. Did you know that . . . since Jan. 1 of this year (2011), you cannot use your flex-account at work (FSA) or health savings account (HSA) to purchase over-the-counter medicines?From The Blaze.
2. Did you know that . . . since July 1 of last year (2010), Americans have been paying a 10 percent excise tax on all indoor tanning services?
3. Did you know that . . . starting in 2018, if your health insurance is “too good” or considered a “Cadillac” plan, then you will incur a new 40 percent tax on your health plan?
4. Did you know that . . . Obamacare has 21 new or higher taxes in it, totaling over $500 billion in increased taxes going to the government over 10 years?
5. Did you know that . . . beginning in 2014, individuals and families that do not purchase “qualifying” – as defined by federal bureaucrats — health insurance will be forced to pay a yearly tax penalty?
6. Did you know that . . . 7 tax hikes in Obamacare directly break President Obama’s “firm pledge” not to raise any form of taxes on individuals making less than $200,000 per year and families making less than $250,000 per year?
7. Did you know that . . . the capital gains tax rate under Obamacare will rise to 23.8 percent starting in 2012? That is a 59 percent increase from its current rate.
8. Did you know that . . . in 2013, those Americans facing the highest medical bills and the least ability to pay for them will find their ability to deduct medical expenses is further limited (medical expenses must be reduced by 10 percent of income under Obamacare, rather than current law’s 7.5 percent)
9. Did you know that . . . beginning in 2014, businesses with over 50 employees will be forced to offer health coverage for everyone, or pay a hefty tax for each employee?
10. Did you know that . . . in 2013, Obamacare caps the amount individuals and families can put in their flexible savings accounts at $2500? Currently there is no cap and these accounts are used for a myriad of health expenses including paying upwards of $14,000 in tuition to special needs schools for some parents?
It turns out Obama and the Democrats lied about obamacare. It also turns out that the Republicans were right about what was in the bill. Now I see why the Democratic Party didn't want us to read the bill. We have learned one thing for sure. It's that we can't trust the MSM,liberals or the Democratic Party to tell us the truth. Who in their right mind would believe lied as much as these people do. They lie by omission and commission and then call us the liars. Do you remember that Grayson fool when he said Republicans just want everyone to die? It turns out that it is the Democratic Party that is killing Americans not the Republican Party.