- The bribes to get health care passed.
- What did the Democrats know and when did they know it about Eric Massa.
- Kevin Jennings’ appointment
- The Sestak promises
- The Andrew Romanoff promises
- Barack Obama’s foreign campaign donors and what happened with that money
- Obstruction by the DOJ of North Carolina’s non-partisan elections laws
- DOJ lawyers who represented GTMO detainees
- Democratic congressional staffers disrupting Republican offices in 2006 in Colorado
Monday, March 22, 2010
Thank You Democrats For Conseeding Your Parties Future
I'd first like to thank the Democratic Party for conseeding any hope of being in power for at least a decade. Too bad it is at the expence of the American people and freedoms. But we conservatives need to look at the glass as half full. So here is a list of things the GOP need to investigate when they get back into power soon. Here is the initial list: I'm sure the list will get much longer seeing what they have done in just the first 1 1/2 years. And just think how many riots and property damage there would have been if the bill didn't pass.