1) The Earth Liberation Front: Usually, when you point a finger of blame at domestic terrorist groups like ELF and ALF, liberals fall all over themselves to say that, "Nobody has proved that they've killed anyone yet." Well, as long as they're just engaged in arson and bombings, I guess they're just peachy!
John Lewis, the FBI's deputy assistant director for counterterrorism, said animal and environmental rights extremists have claimed credit for more than 1,200 criminal incidents since 1990. The FBI has 150 pending investigations associated with animal rights or eco-terrorist activities, and ATF officials say they have opened 58 investigations in the past six years related to violence attributed to the ELF and ALF. ...The ELF has been linked to fires set at sport utility vehicle dealerships and construction sites in various states, while the ALF has been blamed for arson and bombings against animal research labs and the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry.
Well, certainly no one could support the actions of a group like this, right? Maybe you can ask the people at the Earth Liberation Prisoners Support Network about that.
2) James Chester Blanning: Do you remember James Chester Blanning? You probably don't because his bombs didn't go off. But, just to prove a point, I'm going to post an entire story about Blanning from the SFGate so that no one can claim I left anything out:
Gift-wrapped bombs rattle tony ski enclave Aspen, Colo. — A onetime resident of this city who had been bitter over its transformation into a playground for the rich left four gift-wrapped bombs downtown in a bank-robbery attempt, turning New Year's Eve celebrations into a mass evacuation, police said Thursday.
The dangerous bombs were made of gasoline and cell phone parts and came with notes warning of "mass death." The 72-year-old man suspected of placing them in two banks and in an alleyway on Wednesday shot and killed himself a short time later, police said.
Now, here's a detail that would have been everywhere in the press had the politics been reversed. Here's Blanton's note:
Do not f*** with us or there will be mass death like we have all been part of over in that f***ing quicksand trap that rove and chaney's monkey bush put us into where so many of our soul mates and brothers died very horrible deaths.Funny how they didn't think the Rove and "chaney's monkey bush" comments were worthy of publication, isn't it?
3) The Weathermen: There's no need to go into depth about the Weathermen because you heard it all during the 2008 presidential campaign. But here's what is worth noting about the Weathermen: They claimed to be involved with 25 bombings, they intended to kill members of the military, and in 2001 Bill Ayers said, "I don't regret setting bombs; I feel we didn't do enough."What is the moral equivalent of allowing a man like Bill Ayers to teach college students and become such a big wheel in politics that he is able to befriend the President of the United States? There simply is no comparison on the right. It would be like Eric Rudolph being let out of a jail, given a teaching position at Liberty University, and running fundraisers for Mitt Romney. Conservative readers are undoubtedly grimacing in disgust at the very idea. Liberals haven't batted an eye at doing something just as morally abhorrent.
4) Carol Anne Burger: Burger wasn't just any old leftie -- she was a writer for the Huffington Post who stabbed her roommate 222 times with a screwdriver before she killed herself. Burger's last story for the HuffPO before she went down the memory hole? "Christian School Teacher Takes Female Students to Palin Rally." Yes, those Christians and Palin fans -- they're the ones you have to watch out for.
5) The Animal Liberation Front: If the world were a high school class, the crazies at ALF would be voted most likely to deliberately wipe out the human race with a bioweapon to make the world safe for snail darters:
In 1993 the Departments of Justice and Agriculture issued a report to Congress on the "effects of terrorism on enterprises which use animals," naming ALF as the most significant "radical fringe" animal rights group in the United States. The report stated that between 1979 and 1993, more than 300 incidents of break-ins, vandalism, arson and thefts had been committed in the name of animal rights nationwide. After some ALF members set a fire causing $3.5 million in damages at a veterinary lab in California in 1987, the FBI officially added ALF to its list of domestic terrorist organizations. According to the FBI, between 1995 and 2005 ALF committed some 700 criminal acts.We must not forget our friends at SEIU,AFL-CIO and other public monopoly unions. If some wacko goes to a Tea Party and shoots up a McDonald’s, every conservative in America is to blame, but we're not supposed to draw any conclusions about modern liberalism from left-wing domestic terrorist organizations? Give me a break.
Here are some glimpses to remember from the not so far off past of violent liberals...
Liberals Holler "Kill The Police" At San Francisco Anti-War Rally
At the 40 second mark you can hear "Kill the police"...twice!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAuR_mBEKdE&feature;=playe...
When someone insane goes on a killing spree, the left starts right away trying to paint the killer a right winger, bible thumping, gun toting conservative.
I will name a few with links of the violent :
1. Pentagon shooter John Patrick Bedell, who was a registered Democrat.
2.the Holocaust museum shooter, James Von Brunn, who was an "anti-Christian, 9/11 'truther' who hated the Bushes and 'the neo-cons'".
When it comes to liberals here is how they see things, let's break it down:
If they're devout Muslims and are connected to terrorists, then they must have killed for some reason OTHER than their religion. If they're conservative murderers, then they must have killed because of Glenn Beck, talk radio, the Tea Party movement, or whoever the hot conservative villain of the moment is. Now if they happen to be liberal, well then, at best the killer in question must be some random wacko who should immediately be forgotten. At worst, liberals try to paint leftward leaning killers as conservatives.
Odd behavior for a group that tolerates and embraces violent groups like
the ELF, ALF, the Black Panthers, G8 rioters, the black bloc at anti-war rallies, and even the Weathermen are looked upon favorably by liberals.
The Earth Liberation Front:
They love being engaged in arson and bombings
ELF and ALF have credit for more than 1,200 criminal incidents since 1990. The FBI has 150 pending investigations associated with animal rights or eco-terrorist activities, and ATF officials say they have opened 58 investigations in the past six years related to violence attributed to the ELF and ALF.http://edition.cnn.com/2005/US/05/19/domestic.terrorism/index...
James Chester Blanning:
bitter over its transformation into a playground for the rich left four gift-wrapped bombs downtown in a bank-robbery attempt, turning New Year's Eve celebrations into a mass evacuation..http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-01-02/news/17196264_1_bombs-j...
The Weathermen: involved with 25 bombings, they intended to kill members of the military, and in 2001 Bill Ayers said, "I don't regret setting bombs; I feel we didn't do enough."http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2008/02/barack_obamas_terr...
Carol Anne Burger: Did all that hate filled vitriol day after day cause her to snap??
Let's not forget about this one, she use to be a writer for the good old liberal media, Huffington Post, who stabbed her roommate 222 times with a screwdriver before she killed herself. Burger's last story for the HuffPo before she went down as a memory was "Christian School Teacher Takes Female Students to Palin Rally." Yes, those Christians and Palin fans -- they're the ones you have to watch out for.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol-anne-burger/christian-sch...
The Animal Liberation Front:
the crazies at ALF should be voted most likely to deliberately wipe out the human race with a bioweapons to save a snail...
The FBI calls ALF as the most significant "radical fringe" animal rights group in the United States. The report stated that between 1979 and 1993, more than 300 incidents of break-ins, vandalism, arson and thefts had been committed in the name of animal rights nationwide. After some ALF members set a fire causing $3.5 million in damages at a veterinary lab in California.http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=7215
How about the Bush Years:
the violent protests that occurred at the 2008 Republican National Convention in Minneapolis-St. Paul, NOT one Democrat condemned this behavior.
In 2008: John Hinderaker of Powerlineblog recalls, anti-Republican protesters at the convention in St. Paul: "threw bricks through the windows of buses, sending elderly convention delegates to the hospital. They dropped bags of sand off highway overpasses onto vehicles below." The violence was only fleetingly covered in the press and went unmentioned by leading Democrats.
• June, 2008: Speaking of inflammatory rhetoric, it was candidate Obama who urged followers in June, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun”
• Sept 17, 2008: Sarah Palin’s E-Mail Hacked
• December, 2008: Sarah Palin’s church was set on fire by arsonists while children were inside.
• September, 2008: Obama telling is supporters to “get in their faces” when confronting opponents. Columnist Michael Barone wrote at the time, “In this campaign, we have seen the coming of the Obama thugocracy, suppressing free speech, and we may see its flourishing in the four or eight years ahead.”
In 2007: several hundred anti-republican protesters who descended on Washington, D.C., during the International Monetary Fund meeting turned over trash cans, smashed windows, threw bricks, and pushed a police officer off her motorcycle.
In 2004: Republicans were subject to an aggressive and sometimes violent campaign of harassment and intimidation orchestrated by Kerry supporters. At least three Bush-Cheney offices were shot at during the election season. A swastika was burned into the front yard of a Bush-Cheney supporter in Madison, Wisconsin. Other incidents included offices burglarized, windows smashed, tires slashed and other property damage.
• September 2, 2004: Gun Shot Fired Into Huntington, WV, Republican Headquarters.
• September 3, 2004: Windows Broken, Anti-Bush Messages Scrawled At Gallatin County, MT, Republican Headquarters.
January 19, 2001: When the Clintonistas left the White House, they threw paint on the walls, ripped all the W’s off the computer keyboards, trashed the Executive Wing. The Clinton's moved a bunch of furniture and silver out of the White House. Mr. Bush chose not to press charges.
To see more Bush violence please go here:http://bridgetdgms.wordpress.com/2010/03/31/violence-against-...
Can't just leave without a few Liberal quotes for you to ponder:
New York city councilman Charles Barron:
“I want to go up to the closest white person and say: ‘You can’t understand this, it’s a black thing’ and then slap him, just for my mental health” —
Rumsfeld: this is said to him
‘We have our good days and our bad days.’ We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say ‘This is one of our bad days’ and pull the trigger.” — From a fund-raising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club.
James Cameron: “I believe in ecoterrorism.”
Ted Rall winks at ecoterrorism: talking about the right, if you use a slogan like what would Jesus drive. People would buy a car that increases the risk to other motorists in an accident, they can’t be reasoned with. They’re selfish and stupid.
Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley on the air.
“F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.”
Michael Feingold, in a theater review:
I personally think Republicans should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.”
Bill Maher concerning Dick Cheney:
I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.”
Spike Lee: I got (Condi Rice) a— on camera, I would put my Mars Air Jordans so far up her butt that the Mayo Clinic would have to remove them.”
Liberal radio host, Mike Malloy:
“Drudge? Aw, Drudge, somebody ought to wrap a strong Republican entrail around his neck and hoist him up about six feet in the air and watch him bounce.”
The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy concerning the Tea Party:
"I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their ‘Obama Plan White Slavery’ signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.”
I hope you enjoyed you History Lesson of Left Wing Violence, there is more to be sure but, to save your eyes and mind, I stopped here...
Push back against Liberals and their Hate...