Can the main stream media still say that these protests are peaceful and get away with this lie? This is real violence not the make believe violence the left said the Tea Party was. It's time the the Democratic Party leaders speak out about this violence coming from their side. Obama, with his class warfare rhetoric started this and he needs to take control of it. That is unless this is what he wanted to begin with. He is a community agitator by trade and that is what he did best.
Obama also needs to speak out about his ilk making threats of terrorism on the NYSE on Oct.10. This isn't what democracy looks like and the Democratic Party needs to do something about it.
I also think Wall Street needs to do something about the Democratic Party backed protesters. The best thing they can is cut off the Democratic Party funding. Wall Street gives more money to the Democratic Party by far then the Republican Party. Wall Street needs to cut them off.
The fact is Obama and the Democratic Party bailed out Wall Street, not main street. But the mindless protesters somehow haven't figured that out. The protesters also haven't figured out that our national debt was raised by the Democratic Party. The young protesters need to realize that it is their generation that will get stuck with the bill. Democrats want to keep spending their money, while Republicans want to cut spending and pay down that debt now, not the next few generations.
The fact is these protesters have a right to protest in a legal way. They can say whatever they want, and they do. But if they keep going this route of violence and lawlessness our jailes will just get more full of liberals. It's time we start looking at the fact that these protesters are becoming more violent and it is the Democratic Parties fault. If this is the "Hope and Change" they were looking for than vote for Obama. But if you don't like the direction of this country then vote him out of office.
Obama and the Democratic Party set their minion free and told them what to do. This is their bad and they need to fix it. Hiding from reality wont make it go away. As Americans start to realize that this is Obama's doing and that he started this mess with his class warfare rhetoric people will start to bail from the Democratic Party in droves. Who in their right mind would want to be associated with these kinds of people. They call themselves the 99%. How is it that most Americans don't stand with them? Find one poll that says otherwise.
The good news is these violent protesters are taking Obama and the Democratic Party down with them. People know which Party stands with them. As they become more and more violent and lawless with threats of economic terrorism people start putting the pieces together. It isn't just by chance that Obama's approval numbers keep going down. They see what is happening and they blame him, not Republican for this mess. Obama has never ever had to clean up his own mess when he was community organizing. He just steered the pot and let someone else do the work of cleaning it up. We don't need any more steering the pot and class warfare. We need solutions to the problems. We need a leader. Having violent protests demanding that the top 1% of money earners give their money to the other 99% isn't a real or lasting solution. It is theft. If these people put as much effort into working for their own money rather then trying to take from the "rich" we would all be better off. It's just a matter of time before these takers just start stealing what they think is theirs. If this is their ideology, and it is, the jailes are the right place for them.