Friday, January 8, 2010

Take Action Against Fox Network Today

Fox network inserts bestiality into family programming

Urgent: File a formal complaint today with the FCC!
January 7, 2009


Dear blogging friends,

The Fox broadcast network featured bestiality on the program American Dad that aired over your public airwaves on Sunday night, January 3rd. But that's not the worst of it. The network chose one of the most popular animated children's programs (according to the Parents Television Council) to spew their toxic perversion and sickening content. Keep in mind that this program's popularity ranges primarily from children 2-11 years old.
I apologize about the explicit content of this alert but you must know about what happened and file a formal complaint now with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)! We must demand that the agency which is responsible for the enforcement of our broadcast decency law do its job.
WARNING: Explicit Content! Click Here to read the dialogue and view the clip from the January 3rd episode of American Dad which aired during prime time.
If you believe that the bestiality content aired in this program is indecent and violates the federal broadcast decency law then we urgently need you to take action now. Unless you act this kind of material could become the acceptable norm for television.
Click Here to file a formal complaint with the Federal Communications Commission and urge them to punish the Fox broadcast network that has blatantly broken the law.

Take Action Now
File a formal complaint with the Federal Communications Commission

It is very important that you forward this alert to your friends and family members.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chris,

    Kicked the TV out the door 16 years ago and thanks for reminding me I do some things Right.

    I avoided the link, since we have enough indecent beasts in Washington to contend with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should do the same with my TV but I just got it.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have to disagree with one minor point in your piece...I find it difficult to believe that a cartoon that airs at 9:30 p.m. is targeted at 2-11 year olds. My husband watches that show, and it is NOT kid friendly. (It's not even ME friendly.) If a child that age caught that on the TV (not letting Fox off the hook, not at all) I would think it was more of a parenting problem than a programming problem.

    Just my 2 cents of course.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean and nice. Thank you for taking the time to post you thought. It means a lot to me that you do this.