Friday, April 23, 2010

Sparks Fly On Morning Joe

Sparks Fly on NBC News After Guest Can’t Name Left-Wing Extremists


Hot sparks flew on the set of MSNBC's Morning Joe today igniting a brief but entertaining firestorm. The cause? Joan Walsh somehow being unable to name any leftwing extremists. This set off an angry reaction from co-host Mika Brzezinski which included a funny impersonation of a conveniently clueless Walsh. It was one of those moments that needs to be viewed in order to be fully appreciated but here is a transcript of the heated exchange:


JOE SCARBOROUGH:  ...I think it helps us all to say there are extreme voices on the left, there are extreme voices on the right, and it's our responsibility to call out people, I believe, on our side.

JOAN WALSH: Who would you have me call out? I mean who would you say on the left is comparable to Rush and...

SCARBOROUGH: Don't do it.

MIKA  BREZEZINSKI: Mmm-mmm! No thanks, Joan. We're good. We're good.

SCARBOROUGH: Can we talk about the Chinese now?

MIKA: I think it's all very obvious.

WALSH: Is it obvious? Who on the left is comparable to Rush and Glenn on the right?

MIKA: Okay, Joan, if it's not obvious to you I'll talk to you off-set.  I mean, my God! Alright so let's read from the Washington Post...

1 comment:

  1. This was hilarious. They all know that Keith Dumbermann is top of the list, followed by Ed Schultz and then I guess Chris Matthews. But nobody can mention Dumbermann or they'll be walking the plank just like Donny Deutsch or whatever that idiot's name is. LOL, MESSNBC, MSDNC, what a bunch of idiots. BRoUChE-bags, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean and nice. Thank you for taking the time to post you thought. It means a lot to me that you do this.